Current Job Openings
Champions has great career opportunities for dedicated, responsible and creative professionals. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a friendly and creative atmosphere where you can be part of a team of caring, skilled professionals.
Champions is proud to be part of the KinderCare Education family of brands. We employ the most up-to-date science about how children grow, learn, and develop to create purposeful and engaging learning experiences that unlock each child’s potential.
Families and teachers are at the heart of what we do. That’s why we develop warm, compassionate, and strong connections with every one of our families and focus on hiring and training the best early childhood educators in the business. We're always looking for people who bring the same passion and dedication to raising lifelong learners as we do.
Our Teachers and Staff
We encourage and empower our employees' enthusiasm for learning. As part of our commitment to providing quality care in our sites, we'll help you enhance your skills through yearly training and staff development opportunities. You'll also find competitive salary and benefits, a friendly and creative atmosphere, and caring, skilled professionals for teammates.
What it Takes to Be a Champions Educator
- A desire to make every moment a teachable one
- A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
- A passion for creating lifelong learners
- A willingness to treat parents as partners in their child's education
- We limit class sizes so that children consistently interact with a teacher who's able to build on every opportunity for success.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Education assistance
- Health and wellness programs
- Employee assistance program
- Educational reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Life insurance
- Disability, death and dismemberment benefits
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match