Early Learning Programs Preschool Program for 3 to 4 Year Olds
Our Early Foundations® Preschool program enhances preschoolers’ confidence by providing activities to help children become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning, children work on early literacy, math, science, and social studies concepts. A healthy dose of running, jumping, and dancing keeps them active too.
Every day in our Early Foundations Preschool program, children participate in:
- whole-group instruction twice a day
- small-group activities that provide skill-based learning opportunities
- daily literacy-building activities
- child-directed play in learning centers
- reflection of daily experiences
Five Areas of Focus for 3- to 4-Year Olds
- Communicating With Others - We guide children to develop communication skills.
- Building Brain Power - We teach children to gain higher-level thinking skills.
- Making New Friends - We coach children to nurture strong relationships.
- Nurturing Creativity - We inspire children to explore creative ideas and talents.
- Growing a Healthy Body - We help children to refine motor skills.