Early Learning Programs Pre-Kindergarten Programs for 4 to 5 Year Olds
Our Early Foundations® Pre-kindergarten program is designed to boost school readiness by teaching letters and words, math concepts, and valuable social skills. With our small-group instruction, independent play in an organized atmosphere, and whole-group activities, children will have all the right skills to hop, skip, and jump into kindergarten.
Every day in our pre-kindergarten program children participate in:
- whole-group instruction twice a day
- small-group activities that provide skill-based learning in math and literacy
- child-directed play in learning centers
- skill-building activities for additional practice and development in core skill areas
- fine arts strand that showcases master artists and their mediums
Focused Learning Areas for PreKindergarteners
- Communicating With Others - We teach children to improve important language skills.
- Building Brain Power - We prepare child to reason and analyze.
- Making New Friends - We provide opportunities for children to practice social and emotional skills.
- Nurturing Creativity - We encourage children to think and create.
- Growing a Healthy Body - We coach children to strengthen physical abilities.