JOIN CHAMPIONS CHAMP CAMP* FOR SCHOOL BREAKS ...
THREE SEASONS OF JOY
- Schedules as flexible as bendy straws
- A safe and sound environment
- Easy on the wallet
- Fun, educational, and cool enough for kids 5-12
- Varied enough to join summer, winter, and spring
- So convenient and reliable, it fits right into your regular day-to-day
- Staffed with trained, professional, born-for-this-job staff
- And everyone’s favorite: field trips!**
CHAMP CAMP FOR SUMMER BREAK (UP TO 12 WEEKS)
Summer is all about freedom and fun. That’s why our grab-bag of educational excursions are deliberately designed to feed your kiddo’s personal passions. Your child will stay unplugged and clued-in to their unique curiosities and creativity! And no two days will ever be the same.
- Learning is always a blast with hands-on STEM activities, inspiring art projects, teamwork challenges.
- Sprinkler games, anyone? Wall ball? Race ya! Getting outdoors is central to our summer program where we’ll move those bodies daily.
- Joining us for just one week? Want to stay for all weeks? No problem (and no boredom) here. We’ll offer your child a wide variety of activities to keep their skills sharp, friendships strong, and bodies moving.
CHAMP CAMP FOR WINTER BREAK (UP TO 2 WEEKS)
Winter is a time for gratitude and reflection—we’ll cover both.
- Kids love to connect with other kids, but bonus points for programs that help kids connect with educators, too (that’s us)! Our teachers are like super-cool coaches or big brothers and sisters who make them feel appreciated for exactly who they are.
- The cold doesn’t scare us! No matter the weather, we’ll bundle up and get outdoors to breathe fresh air and notice something new in our ever-changing environment.
- Want something to look forward to? Through daily activities and snow-melting laughter, your kiddo gets a taste of what we have planned for summer camp.
CHAMP CAMP FOR SPRING BREAK (UP TO 2 WEEKS)
Spring discoveries are what we’re all about! Whether meeting a new friend or uncovering a hidden talent, we’re here to give your child special aha moments that prove the power of learning.
- Sneak a peek at the summer program with daily activities that will pique your child’s curiosities and have them begging to return for summer.
- Outside time is (still) a must! Nature walks and playground games are opportunities to release extra energy.
Ready to enroll for Champ Camp? The best way to see if there’s a seasonal break program in your preferred location is to talk to the site director.
*Champions Champ Club in Massachusetts.
**Field trips may vary by location.
Need care right away? We got you!
Join us for before-and-after school care or care on no-school days.