Once you're enrolled, managing your account is simple. Review our ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
for information about using the Parent Portal to keep your family’s details up-to-date.
How do I access my account and make changes?
- From the Child section of your dashboard, click “Change Recurring Schedule.”
- From there, add or remove days by clicking on those you want to change.
- Select the start date you need the changes to begin.
If a day you choose is fully booked, you’ll be added to a waitlist after you select the day and save your changes. When the day becomes available, you’ll receive an email notification directing you to log into your account to accept the approved day.
How do I add a program to an existing enrollment?
- From the dashboard, click “Enroll Now.”
- On the program page, select the program you want to add and click “Continue.”
- Select the days you want your child to attend and click “Continue.”
- Click “Continue” on each enrollment page to follow.
- If all the information is correct, click “Finish Enrollment.”
How do I update my personal information and child’s information?
Please log into your account and click on the “My Account” tab. From that page you can edit information under “My Info.” To update your child’s information, please click on their name on the home page of your account. Don’t forget to click “SAVE” at the bottom of the page when you’re done!
How do I add or remove emergency contacts?
Please log into your account and click on the “My Account” tab. Under the “Emergency Contacts” section click “Add Contact.” Once the contact has been added you will need to select the children that contact is assigned to along with noting their relationship to the child.
Click on the name under the “Emergency Contacts” section located under the “My Account” tab. Then click remove contact.
I’m changing schools, how do I transfer my family’s info to a new location?
- From the dashboard, click on your child’s name.
- Scroll down to the enrollment section.
- Check the box next to the program and school you would like to withdraw from and click the blue “withdraw child” button.
- A pop-up will appear, simply select “life change” from the menu, and the specific reason “moving.” In the comments box type “transferring schools.” Then, select the last date your child will attend the current school.
- Once this step is complete, return to the dashboard. You will notice your child’s status is now pending withdrawal.
- To enroll in the new location, click the “enroll now” button on the dashboard and follow the enrollment process outlined above with your new school selected.
If you’re transferring school and need help with moving your Champions enrollment to your new location, please contact Family Support at 1-800-246-2154.