Community and interest-driven learning are key to engaging students in their education. That means teachers can benefit from support outside the school day to reinforce their goals and empower students to actively create. When students are more engaged, teachers are more engaged and form stronger bonds. The result? Stronger communities.
Champions Before- and After-School is a turnkey program that focuses on the whole child with learning experiences in a place they’re comfortable: their school. Here's the Champions difference.
Before- and after-school programs not only support working families’ busy schedules, they give children a structured and safe environment to explore new interests and build lasting friendships.
• Social-emotional learning to aid whole-child development
• Activities structured around skills needed to succeed in the classroom and community
• Student-led, project-based learning that empowers our kids through exploration and collaboration
• STEM learning processes and a Tech Track that foster responsible technology practices
• Relationship building and personal attention from teachers that fosters trust
When you partner with Champions, you get a turnkey before- and after-school program that has no impact on school staffing or budgets. We’ll use your existing space, handle all enrollment and scheduling, and provide everything your students need to become more active participants at school.