Hey California school districts, we have what you need! Make the most of your ELO-P funds with Champions®.
When it comes to using funds for the Expanded Learning Opportunities Program (ELO-P)
, school districts have the opportunity to strategically partner with a turnkey, on-site program like Champions! We’re a leading provider of out-of-schooltime learning and education programs—and we’re also a true community partner. Champions offers school-age kids fun activities in an engaging environment, giving parents the help they need when school is out and districts a dedicated partner in delivering high-quality education.
In the 2022–23 school year, Champions partnered with districts to operate 70 ELO-P funded sites. For the 2023–24 school year, we look forward to operating over 100 before- and after-school locations and 50 summer locations.
We’re Champions of your school.
Yep, ELO-P can be complex and overwhelming, but good news: We’ll navigate it for you. With over 30 years of experience, we’ll be with you every step of the way to deliver the perfect solution on time.
Here’s why school districts love to partner with Champions:
- Champions meets all ELO-P requirements.
- We’re the largest provider of early childhood education around the country.
- We provide care on all non-school days, including school breaks and intersessions.
- We have experience serving TK students, with programs specifically designed to boost school readiness.
- Our programs prioritize the health and safety of students and staff.
- We’re Cognia accredited.
- Our research-based curriculum supports yours, covering all the key learning domains and skills like STEM, SEL, physical education, literacy, creative expression, and more.
- We support braiding government funding sources, including ASES, 21st CCLC, and subsidy.
We’re Champions of your community.
We want to see your initiatives thrive because they help uplift your students, families, and community. That’s why “easy to work with” is the name of our game. (You have a school or district to run, and that job’s big enough.)
Our recruiting team finds local, qualified staff for your program.
With seven consecutive years winning the Gallup Great Workplace Award, hiring and keeping talented staff comes easily.
You supply the space, we supply the rest!
Champions provides all resources for program implementation without administrative costs to your schools.
We have a proven track record of success.
With over 30 years in the field and more than 40,000 children served, we have a knack for creating engaging experiences for children to unlock their own potential.