Hey, Michigan! Partner with us to apply for the Out-of-School Time Grant.
WE'LL STICK WITH YOU
EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
The Michigan Department of Education’s Out-of-School Time (OST) grant opportunity gives school districts like yours the chance to strategically partner with a turnkey, on-site program like Champions! We’re a leading provider of out-of-school time learning and education programs—and we’re also a true community partner.
The OST Grant Application can be complex and overwhelming. But here’s the good news: We’ll navigate it with you. With over 30 years of experience, we’ll be with you every step of the way to deliver the perfect solution on time. Our in-house, experienced teams will track, monitor, and report on grants consistent with OST grant requirements.
Applications for the grant are due October 5, 2023.
We’re Champions of your school.
Our programs offer school-age kids fun activities in an engaging, educational environment. We give parents reliable and convenient child care when school is out and offer districts a dedicated partner in delivering high-quality education.
Here’s why school districts love to partner with us:
- We meet all OST requirements.
- We’re the largest provider of early childhood education around the country.
- We provide educational child care on non-school days, including school breaks and intersessions.
- We’re Cognia accredited.
- Our research-based curriculum supports yours, covering all the key learning domains and skills like SEL, leadership, community engagement, art, music, literacy, science, and recreation.
- Our inclusion services team works with sites to offer resources to best meet the unique needs of each child in the program.
We’re Champions of your community.
We want to see your initiatives thrive because they help uplift your students, families, and community. That’s why “easy to work with” is the name of our game. (You have a school or district to run, and that job’s big enough.)
With seven consecutive years winning the Gallup® Great Workplace Award, hiring and keeping talented staff comes easily.
You supply the space; we supply the rest!
Champions provides all resources for program implementation without administrative costs to your schools.
Founded in 1969, KinderCare Learning Companies provides over 2,000 child care centers and sites across the country. We have a knack for creating engaging experiences for children to unlock their own potential.